Crystal Clinic Plastic Surgeons Center Staff
We invite you to meet our skilled and friendly staff.
Crystal Clinic Plastic Surgeons’ Skin Care Specialist Ellie, RN, is highly trained in both the medical/surgical and cosmetology side of skin care. She is a member of the Society of Plastic Surgeons Skin Care Specialists and has 14 years experience as an RN and 19 years experience in cosmetology.
- Graduated from the University of Akron, 1987
- Medical/surgical experience working on hospital floors for 4 years
- Hospital operating room experience for 20 years specializing in
plastic surgery, orthopaedic and cardiovascular surgery
- 25 years of experience
- Worked in salons as hairstylist, manicurist, make-up artists
and skin care specialist
- Enjoys running — ran the Columbus marathon
- Water skiing
- Ellie’s greatest enjoyment in life is spending time with her family
and watching her son grow up!
Crystal Clinic Plastic Surgeons’ Skin Care Specialist Christi, RN, and Managing Esthetician is highly trained in both cosmetic surgery and skin care. She is a member of the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Nurses. She has 17 years experience as a cosmetic surgical nurse.
- Graduated from the University of Akron, 1993
- Family Center Maternity Care, 1993–1994
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1994–present
Managing Esthetician License
- Akron Gerber Beauty School, 2005
- Permanent cosmetic makeup
- Obagi training workshops
- Certified fitness instructor
- Certified personal trainer
- Water sports
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends!